Friday 20 July 2012

It's that time again...

Ramadhan mubarak......

It is the first night of Ramadhan. I am blessed that i am at home celebrating the coming of fasting month with my family. Love them? Good or bad, they are still my family. They are the ones i came to when in happiness or in sadness.

Speaking of Ramadhan, it is also had been 1 full year according to the islamic calendar that my job takes me to the east coast. How had it been for the last year? Well, it has it ups and downs.

Let's see....the first day of fasting was far away from family and familiar faces. I moved from KL a few days earlier and reporting for duty on that first Ramadhan. The job was new to me. So i had some catching up to do. I narrowly achieved my KPI for the first few months. However, i managed to get it during my appraisal at end of the year. I met new friends and collegue. We managed to have fun together and the friendship grows stonger everyday. I managed to do more recreational activities than i did in KL.

So at the end of the day, it wasn't that bad of a year...

P/s : I opened a twitter account earlier this year. Been tweeting more than blogging....he...he...Wanna follow me? Please do so @azam5091

No comments:

Post a Comment