Thursday 22 September 2011

Fun in the sun...

Last week was a long weekend for me...

I went home that Thurday after work for national holiday until Sunday. it was holiday celebration of Malaysia Day along with Merdeka Day. Guess where did i go? I and few others went to spend that weekend at Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.

Port Dickson or for short PD is a popular seaside attraction for both local and foreign tourist. Situated not that far from KL. You can get there using the South bound highway within 1 hour or more. I'd rented a 3 bedroom villa there for 1 night only. Got it cheap as it is owned by my company. The facilities was in good shape, swimming pools are right in front of the villa and a gate to a semi private beach. The rooms are ok with old furniture and the Air-cond need to be fixed. I don't think they have WIFI there.
Yeah, the building is painted blue...
Arrived there abit after 7 pm. So did not do much that evening except having delicious seafood dinner (Siakap 3 rasa anyone?). Saturday morning, we went to the beach and swam around (if you could call it swimming..) I don't know how to swim. So basically, i just took a long dip in the sea and then dive into the swimming pool. We did spent  a lot of time in the water.

When i returned home, i got sunburn. Not that bad, but my skin would be a little tanner for a few days. The thing is, the only parts that got tanned were my face and neck and my hands up to the elbows.

Imagine that...like zebra...argh...

No comments:

Post a Comment