Wednesday 9 November 2011

Eidul Adha...

It's a sacrifice...

Happy eid to all. Though it is a short holiday, I still manage to 'balik kampung' with my family. It had been almost 2 months since eidulfitr and 'taik cicak' was everywhere.

Really, the cicaks had parties or feast at my house..he..he...

The lawn is filled with overgrown grass and a tree had fallen due to strong wind and rain. I was exhausted helping my parents to clear away the tree. 

As we're not expecting faraway relatives to return to the hometown, my mother didn't prepare much. Dad didn't held any 'Qurban' this year nor does relatives nearby. If not, it would be much merrier as we would 'gotong - royong' to skin the cattle and cut the beef.

Anyways, it was nice just to stay at home doing nothing.

Sure...    

No comments:

Post a Comment