Monday 14 November 2011

Majulah Sukan Untuk Negara...

Yeah...sure...



I did get active living here. I mean, we have badmintons twice a week. At times, there are inter-office sports tournament like badminton and coming up there would be futsal and bowling. Once a month when i am at KL, i also joined the futsal games which colleagues from my previous office usually invites. Hell, i am even more active than i was back in KL.

So why am i feeling heavier? I eat much less than when i was at my hometown.

Why...Why...Why...?!!!!Is it because when at KL, i tend to move more? You know, getting to the LRT. standing in the trains, walking to the office...etc..etc..Now, it took only 5 minutes to reach the house and afterwards, not much movement except to get the TV remote...

Hui...best kalo bleh lipat camnih...


My friend told me to go to the gym. Truth be told, i hate going to the gym. Especially if i went there on my own. Don't want to run on the threadmill, do love the stepping machine and the static bicycle though. Just that i don't have the motivation to be steadfast on going to the gym. I don't have discipline for that. Yup, lack of will power.

Think i need to do something. When will i do that something?

That is still to be determined...

1 comment:

  1. Futsal kt kl aku yg initiate eh.please take note.huhuhu.

    ReplyDelete