Monday 11 July 2011

Friendster blog was shutdown....

I thaught that i still have time to make a copy of all my musings in my friendster blog to transferred to any blog provider. But shit happens.....lost it all. Lost all those stories...events....which i'd written. My fault actually, didn't realize that friendster was upgrading their services. They did sent me an email to transfer all the datas. Knowing myself, i put it to the last minute...turn out, i missed the dateline.

Anyways, from now on...this will be the place for me to share things. Stories.....song lyrics...a sentence...anything.

Will try to update as often as i could. Want to make this as an open diary to my life. I know not many would be interested to read this blog. Well, better to treat it as a personal space to say what i want to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment