Tuesday 12 July 2011

Lets begin...

To begin....

Introducing thyself...

Malaysian. Single. Male. Not a teenager. Work in oil & gas industry but not in technical sector. Born in Johor (JB to be exact), hometown in Malacca ( Alor Gajah that is) and currently parents in Selangor (PJ). Yup, i am a west coast child.

Soon would be moving to the East Coast. Work transfer. Not really hate it but yet not loving it...description of feeling...indifference. A new work description after 4 years of doing the same thing in KL. Drop by few times there. Thinking, might take some time to adjust to the work environment. Thank god it's not me alone going there. There are 16 of us from KL...ha...ha...ha...............................huuuu........

Anyways, I am the only boy among my siblings.Youngest with 2 older sisters. I have a degree in psychology with a local international university. Shamefully, not in use since i started work in the industry. However, i am involved in CSR programme. 'Corporate Social Responsibility' as in volunteering to be facilitators to the kids with the programme. I like to to fill my weekends with activities. I found that if i stay at home, i felt lethargic. Lazy to do anything. Ready to be a couch potato. Therefore, i am usually out of the house. Going for movies, 'karaoke'ing, bowling, or just go out to the parks. 

Well,  that is me as a beginning.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment