Friday 15 July 2011

I am floating...

It's my work situation.I am not here neither there.

My division was under major reorganisation. That's why many of us were transferred or some just quit. The thing is, the reorganisation was effective early this month. All those who swap positions or had departmental merger or goes out of the organisation, the effective date was 1st July 2011. The thing is for the group of us who would be going to the East Coast, our effective date is 1st August 2011. So, for this 1 month we're floating...

It was lucky that our month was filled with trainings and preparation to go there. Even our current cubicles are taken over by other personnel because of the reorganisation. Where are we going to sit in between the transfer? How about our office telephone or our computer's LAN for this 1 month? There are no temporary place for us. I felt the Management just left us out. The 1 month gap shouldn't happen to ensure smoothness of the reorganisation and the transfer.

Some of us still has some work to be completed before moving on. The handover processes to new personnel need to be done. I'd completed my current task and now just idling about. I've already packed all my office stuff. Only waiting to move. For the last 2 days, i was wasting my time by playing games. I'd finished the game already. I was like....wow....what a waste of time. I should be doing something productive. But what could i do? I can't work on the new position as it'll only effective next month. I can't do much for my current work as my name is not the organisation anymore.

So this is me....for this month..........doing nothing....floating around..........

No comments:

Post a Comment