Thursday 18 August 2011

Swamped...

I try not to complain...

It has been a whirlwind since my transfer here. We were reminded that our learning curve would be steep. We need to learn the work fast and do it efficiently in a short amount of time. It's like learning to swim when you don't know how to float.
Well, the seniors are helping but at times i felt embarrased to ask for their advice as i felt that i asked questions too often. I'm sure after a while, they too felt fed-up when often than not i would stop them in the middle of the own work to query about something.

With users starting to call requesting me to speed up the process, i do felt overwhelmed. I tried to play it down by saying nothing much and wearing a brave face. Deep inside, i was worried that i might messed up. Me messing up would really affect the daily operations of the oil and gas subsidiaries.

I have to be courageous to face all the demands of my work. I need to make myself efficient in order to excel in doing my job. I must be organised to juggle all the things i need to do.

Oh God, please help me by giving me strength to do this job...

Note :  I didn't even have the time to take out my things from the boxes and arrange them at my cubicle. Need to side time for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment