Monday 15 August 2011

A tease...

People say you'll get married soon when you are transferred there...

Really ah? It had only been 2 weeks. The theory had yet to be tested or witnessed by yours truly. But the teasing had begun. I am single. Not searching for anyone just yet. Financially, not yet stable. Money got thrown everywhere. Just learning to save. Unlike my friends, i haven't bought any property, cars or anything except for my laptop and a couple of household stuff..he..he...


My friends teased me a few times here. Today, right after we break our fast at Burger King, they teased me again. I was redfaced. Matching me with some other young new executives here. Emphasis on the young,ok? I am getting older. Going 30 next year. I am old and still had no one! I believe in fate. I believe God had a plan for me. But yet people say you have to search for your soulmate. Might be true, but i am not searching right now. My sisters need to get married first. Then i'll search for one.

But really...

1 comment: